Thursday, October 30, 2014

A year+ later....

Okay, so it's been a little while since I last posted.  But so much has happened!  The inside of the house looks so much better now.  So far, I have re-done the foyer, dining room and master bedroom.  I've done some small projects - like painting the kitchen and re-doing a bookcase in the living room, but I'll start with the foyer since that's what I was working on when I last posted.  I knew when we bought the house, that I wanted to go with a grey and rustic or beachy feel.  I think the actual color I chose for the foyer was "Rock" - bought it at Lowe's.  After weeks of patching walls, sanding, re-patching and sanding, I was finally able to put the paint on the walls.  I LOVED the color of it.  There are still a few things that I need to finalize, but for the most part, it's complete.  I bought a beautiful, rustic light to replace the (ah-hem) brass one that was there before.  Also added a braided, jute rug and some accessories.  Hope you like the pics - Happy Halloween!!  The Smith's





No comments:

Post a Comment